Customer Service Administrator at Home-Connect
Posted on: 6 March, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT/Telecommunications
View All Jobs at Home-Connect
Home-Connect- Expand on the digital world of the internet, with uncapped, buffer-free connectivity solutions, specifically with our unique Fibre to the Home (FTTH) product suit.
CipherWave Home-Connect, a Johannesburg based Internet Service Provider (ISP) specialising in the Fibre to the Home (FTTH), is looking to hire a Customer Service Administrator whose main area of focus is to assist with all day-to-day customer interactions specifically from a ‘new client interaction’ and a sales perspective and to work closely with the other departments in the FTTH team to ensure excellent customer service delivery.
The successful candidate will be responsible for sales administration and overall interaction with Home users regarding all sales (product and service related) enquires and new orders.
The incumbent must be comfortable working under pressure, dealing with sales orders and administration, dealing with customers in the form of attending to all customer queries (calls or email) in turn increasing sales targets, customer satisfaction, loyalty and most importantly client retention.
Key Performance Area
- Achieve sales/revenue targets.
- Be knowledgeable around Home-Connect’s products and services
- Checking prices and customer information and documentation where required; relaying the correct product information to customers.
- Respond professionally and timeously to customers queries around Home-Connect’s products and services (via email and phone) in adherence with stipulated and agreed upon SLA.
- Update Home-Connect’s internal systems (not limited to Home-Connect portal and or ticketing system)
- Drafting of Service Orders where required (Upgrades/Downgrades/additional products or services)
- Assist customers with sign up process via telephone, or email
- Assist with feedback to customers on customer orders in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with operations and other appropriate departments in processing new or pre-orders, and giving timeous feedback to clients.
- Work closely alongside the operations team to resolve and attend to queries pertaining to customer orders.
- Assist with escalated customer service tickets/and or complaints, ensuring it is resolved efficiently. This needs to occur timeously and courteously by means of telephone, email and the FTTH internal ticketing system.
- Assist the Operations team with regards to cancellation management.
- Meet and exceed the agreed specific performance objectives
- Identify areas for customer service improvements and make recommendations where necessary.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Home-Connect career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs