Manager at Standard Bank Group
Posted on: 9 March, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking/Financial Services
View All Jobs at Standard Bank Group
Standard Bank Group has a 154-year history in South Africa and started building a franchise in the rest of Africa in the early 1990s. In some countries we operate under the name Stanbic Bank. We currently operate in 18 countries on the African continent, including South Africa, as well as in other selected emerging markets. You will also find Standard Bank Group in 12 countries outside of Africa.
- Executes the national sales tactical plan, objectives and expectations to achievement of financials budget.
- To act as a business enabler and to find solutions to satisfy the needs of clients.
- Work with various Standardbank divisions across the group to expand and develop our clients into Africa Regions.
- Responsible for identifying Trade Finance, Cross Border Payments, Foreign Exchange and Foreign Currency Accounts business opportunities within the Account Executive and Relationship Manager’s portfolio; as well as for devising plans on how best to convert these opportunities into actual revenue.
- To influence, facilitate, and support the delivery of the Trade Finance, Cross Border Payments, Foreign Exchange and Foreign Currency Accounts solutions through the provision of product specialist expertise within Business and Commercial Banking (PBBSA).
- To act an interface between CIB; Account Executives and Relationship Managers through the provision of specialist input and guidance for International Banking products To provide proactive and value-adding financial services to existing, new and prospective Commercial, Business Banking and Small Enterprise (SE) clients in Personal and Business Banking (PBB) SA, ensuring that the Bank’s risk exposure is managed and contained at all times within Africa utilising and taking into account NWOW.
- To execute the bank’s offerings in line with the customer value proposition (CVP) per specific segment, allighned to provincial strategy.
- Be the condute for all relevant segments, to facilitate customers business interests within Africa ensuring that clients are banked with the Standardbank Group brand.
- Grow transactional banking wallet share for RBB segment, across all Standardbank jurisdictions buy sourcing new business and cross sell opportunities to achieve revenue growth.
- To implement an action plan across the continent in order to maximise sustainable revenue streams through the pursuit of profitable and innovative solutions.
- Achieve revenue targets by analysing forex and trade markets to determine trends and apportunities and demonstrating an understanding of cross border and trade products including blobal market products through provision of solutions in line with client requirements
Preferred Qualification and Experience:
- Qualification: BCom Degree
- RE5 Experience: 5-7 Years
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in financial solutions within the financial service industry and have a basic understanding of the Regulatory environment in Rest of Africa.
- Sound experience in Credit and compliance matters.
- Experience in a retail and business market role.
- 3-4 Years Rest of Africa experience and exposure
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Standard Bank Group career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Standard Bank GroupSimilar Jobs
- Job Opening at One Finance & Investment Limited
- Job Opening at Citi
- Job openings at Auditor-General of South Africa
- Job Opening at Old Mutual South Africa
- Job Opening at FBN South Africa
- Job Opening at Rand Merchant Bank
- Job Openings at Capitec Bank
- Risk Manager at Citi