About the job
- The core purpose of Consumer Insights is to provide clients with an understanding of their consumers/customers perceptions, attitudes, and behavior through research in order to provide strategic, actionable insights that will guide their marketing and business decisions.
- The Quantitative team provides brand guidance, consumer insights and actionable recommendations to clients based on data collected from relevant consumer and business markets. This data informs brand planning and strategy for various brands across our clients' businesses.
- Manage a client servicing team to ensure prompt delivery of service to the responsible clients in order to achieve the set financial objectives and other operational performance indicators.
- Maintain an accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management.
- Drive client satisfaction by providing insights and actionable recommendations during presentations or business reviews and also by providing value-added analyses and response to special requests.
- To develop the business from clients for all commissioned projects,work with the commercial team for the development of all material - Questionnaires, Field methodology guidance and reporting.
- Undertake sales activities independently or in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation and delivery of proposal and credentials.
- Ensure the generation of required revenue from the assigned client portfolio and proper contract costing in order to meet the agreed budget targets.
- Identify and recommend enhanced and new services that answer clients; business needs.
- Strong Client Focus, proactive, able to influence and persuade and able to operate in a multicultural environment
- Understand marketing enough to hold meaningful conversations with client’s marketing & business teams.
- Expert knowledge of Quantitative & Qualitative research techniques and methodologies.
- Complete grasp of research; implications to talk meaningfully with clients and provide inputs
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret data in a challenging and insightful manner
- Efficient time management, ability to multi-task and detail oriented
- Displays maturity and creative problem solving skills in handling crises
- Recommend improvements in work processes within area of responsibility
- Analyses and interprets financial information to ensure achievement of business targets and early identification of issues / crisis.
- Minimum Qualification of Bachelor’s Degree in fields such as, but not limited to: Marketing, Economics, Math, Psychology
- 10 plus Years of experience
Industry experience - FMCG, Manufacturing, Market Research,Business Management, Consulting
NielsenIQ Product knowledge in Brand Health, Shoppers & Usage and Attitude studies
Good analysis skills and insight generation compiled with attention to detail.
Good grounding in custom research principles, methodologies, statistical techniques
Basic business understanding (e.g. comfortable with terminology: revenue, profit, loss,margin)
Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills or Google Slides and Google Sheets
- NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.