Debt Transactor at Capital Talent
Posted on: 8 February, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking/Financial Services
View All Jobs at CAPITAL TALENT
Capital Talent - Our client a top tier Investment Bank is looking for a Vice President / Associate level Debt Transactor to join their Corporate Financing Group in their Cape Town office.
- The candidate will be responsible for initiating and structuring of Corporate Financing transactions/investments, from a debt perspective.
- Manages all aspects of the transaction inclusive of the client relationship, legal documentation, modelling, credit ratings, accounting and taxation.
- Management responsibility and guidance for junior deal team members
- Involved in the origination and execution of deals in the Western Cape
- Present to CEO’s, CFO, Treasury etc., of Corporate clients.
- Oversee the financial modelling, and forecasting of deals.
- Not sector specific, so a good grasp of all sectors would be advantageous.
- 4-8 years experience in Debt Capital Markets, M & A, Investment Banking, or Corporate Finance.
- Strong preference for a candidate with good debt exposure in transactions.
- Strong financial modelling skills in debt deals.
- Origination experience, and ideally have relationships in the Western Cape with Corporates.
- Tertiary education ; BCom, BSc, etc., ideally a CA, CFA or MBA
- Self starter and independent individual, that wants to drive the debt transactions in the Western Cape.
- Contact – email@example.com, or 012 667 2912
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to CAPITAL TALENT career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs