Manager at Clicks Group
Posted on: 14 February, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales/Marketing
View Jobs posted same day
Clicks Group is a retail-led healthcare group which has been listed on the JSE Limited since 1996. Through market-leading retail brands Clicks, GNC, The Body Shop, Claire's and Musica, the group has over 795 stores across southern Africa.
We are looking for a Digital Creative Manager/Art Director who is inspired to deliver world class digital advertising across all our brands.
Your responsibilities will be:
- The evolution of the digital creative CI in alignment with Clicks and other brands CI, whist delivering on their marketing, communication and financial objectives.
- To provide digital creative direction for all briefing processes and to ensure synergy and consistency through various media channels.
- To manage and ensure timeous and accurate delivery from creative teams to meet business objectives.
- To attend meetings with brands, initiate and manage creative brainstorming session and to ensure that the briefs are interpreted and presented in the most effective way in order to achieve the required results.
- To proactively keep up with trends in digital advertising and to keep abreast with the industry standards in order to achieve a competitive advantage for the group.
- Drive a high standard of execution and attention to detail in all aspects of visual design, and ensure consistency at all times.
- Manage external resources to meet business deliverables.
- Act as a brand ambassador for the company at all times and to ensure the brand’s integrity and consistency is always maintained.
- To drive a high standard of digital copy writing across all digital mediums.
- To build a high performing team through effective people management and development as to ensure that capability meets all current and future business objectives.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in all aspect of digital communications
- Excellent Mac skills in all key design programmes
- Art direction and photography experience
- Deep knowledge and understanding of video production – from creative ideation through to post-production and final delivery
- Familiarity with social video production across Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Live and 360
- Sound knowledge of post-production – animation, colour grading, sound mixing etc
- Management of Multiple projects simultaneously
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and Relevant digital qualification
- 8-10 years Digital Agency experience
- 5 years people Management
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Creating and innovating
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Social Media Specialist at Builders
- Graduate Trainee at Corex
- Job Vacancy at COREX (PTY) LTD
- Job Vacancy at Servest SA
- Job Vacancy at Axis House
- Finance Intern at Federal-Mogul Powertrain
- Section Manager at LC Waikiki
- Job Vacancy at Cargill