Job Opening at Auto TraderSA
Posted on: 5 March, 2018
Deadline: 5 March, 2018
View Jobs in Media
View All Jobs at AutoTraderSA
AutoTrader, a South African owned business and digital marketing company, launched on the 16th April 1992. We bring together buyers and sellers across all types of vehicles. Key to success, AutoTrader has no transactional barriers and directly connects buyers & sellers by being transparent with the physical address, telephone number, email address and website address.
This role will be responsible for the Gauteng Eastrand area.
- If you are a self-motivated and experienced sales entrepreneur who is excited by technology and the evolving digital world and thrives on challenges, AutoTrader a leading digital media market space is ready to offer you a long lasting career with plenty reward in return.
- Take accountability and effectively communicate AutoTraders value proposition that differentiates us from the rest.
- Take the lead in ensuring a return on investment to your customers by offering them the best digital package solution AutoTrader has to offer.
- If you strive for excellence and value a diverse culture that embraces innovation, trust and teamwork, AutoTrader has a seat for you...
- We offer a competitive salary structure (basic, commission and over-achievement commission), company car, laptop, 3G, Printer as well as petrol to enable you to perform your duties.
- Matric or equivalent
- Qualification in Sales, Marketing or Business Management/Administration will be advantageous
- Exposure to digital media
- 3 years’ experience with proven track record Minimum 1 years’ experience in digital/online media sales
- Strong communications and inter-personal skills, with a proven ability to engage diverse operations and influence across different departments
- Strong digital media exposure and knowledge
- Good financial management and analytical skills
- Knowledge of the automotive industry – an advantage
- Knowledge of online/digital media processes
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience in the advertising industry with a solid track record.
- Ability to spot opportunities and sell concepts in a manner that is simple to understand. Excellent analytical skills with the ability to work quickly & accurately and autonomously under pressure.
- Strong presentation and influencing skills with the ability to articulate compelling arguments and handle adversity.
- A proven self-starter with the ability to prioritise tasks to meet the deadline/requirement.
- Demonstrate excellent relationship-building to ensure wide support and buy-in.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong Crisis management skills
- Strong eye for SMALL details
- Trusting nature
- Believe in healthy conflict
- Able to show commitment
- Able to accept accountability
- Focused on results (thrive on high performance)
Please note: If you are not contacted in two weeks of your application please regard your application as unsuccesful.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
AutoTraderSA does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact AutoTraderSA 's human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to AutoTraderSA. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and AutoTraderSA. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of AutoTraderSA. AutoTraderSA shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to AutoTraderSA career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs