Author at Amazon
Posted on: 6 March, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales/Marketing
View All Jobs at Amazon
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Author Central allows verified authors to create an account where they can claim their titles and add rich content that will appear on a customer-facing Author page. Author pages link to their books' Detail pages, and vice versa. The Author Central Specialist will be the front line interface between Amazon and authors. Opportunities await strong candidates looking for a fast growing, dynamic, challenging, innovative, and fun work environment.
- 1+ Years of experience in email support-based customer service.
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English.
- Process and respond to emails received from authors.
- Route legitimate payment concerns to Accounts Payable.
- Reprocess stuck books through the system.
- Route issues and bugs that need engineering expertise to the development teams.
- Remove content as it is identified by the QA team.
- Notify vendors that their content has been removed.
- Maintain and improve a knowledge base with unique vendor requests and their solutions.
- Work on developing responses for common questions.
- Work with operations manager in documenting process flows.
- Additional computer skills certifications in web technologies are preferable.
- Demonstrated experience of at least 1-2 years in a front line external (customer or supplier) facing role requiring email, voice or message board type of interactions with customers/external parties.
- Experience in a technical support process, especially for web-enabled software products or services is highly preferred.
- Experience in emails and international phone customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Must be able to interact with external parties like customers and suppliers comfortably.
- Should be able to understand a complex problem and respond to publishers.
- Basic familiarity with web technologies and html is highly desirable.
- Strong analytical skills required. Must be able to understand problems that vendors are facing, categorize, document, and decide on course of action on when and to whom to escalate.
- Detail-oriented and process-focused. Must be able to follow the process and document interactions as per requirements in clear and concise manner.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Amazon career website on en-amazon.icims.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs