Job Opening at VIVO ENERGY (Shell licensee in Africa)
Posted on: 7 March, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at VIVO ENERGY (Shell licensee in Africa)
Vivo Energy is the company behind the Shell brand in Africa. We are here to offer customers the very best of Shell’s products and services, including supply reliability, technical expertise, and unmatched customer service, in the countries in which we operate. In doing so, we have in place industry-leading health and safety standards, and are committed to delivering Shell’s high-quality fuels and lubricants in an environmentally and socially responsible manner.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- As a junior E-learning developer/designer you will be responsible for developing creative ideas
- Encouraging innovative thinking
- Researching new approaches/systems
- Developing interactive designs for specific projects
- Developing e-learning content and storyboarding
- Working with writers, instructional designers and graphic designers to create course content
- Strong communication skills, including written, oral, and listening.
- Computer software competency, particularly with Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently and track milestones and meet project quality expectations
- Awareness of a variety of design and development tools such as Adobe Captivate and HTML.
- Working towards a degree in Instructional Design or Communications is preferred.
- Must be able to multitask to support several programs and initiatives and provide excellent customer service to our members
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Articulate storyline
- Knowledge of e-learning principles
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to VIVO ENERGY (Shell licensee in Africa) career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs