Job Opening at Sasol
Posted on: 8 March, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing/FMCG
View All Jobs at Sasol
Sasol is an international integrated energy and chemicals company that leverages the talent and expertise of our more than 30 300 people working in 33 countries. We develop and commercialise technologies, and build and operate world-scale facilities to produce a range of high-value product streams, including liquid fuels, chemicals and low-carbon electricity.
Purpose of Job /Role Intent:
- To cost effectively ensure the availability of safe and reliable mechanical assets to production.
- Effective maintenance of the plant to ensure availability and reliability of the plant equipment and facilities. Responsible for
- execution of the GMR2.7 appointment responsibilities for Static maintenance Area of legal appointment.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience required
- B.Eng./B.Sc. Eng. /B.Sc. (Hons)/B.Sc./B. Tech (Eng.)
- Minimum of 2 years Maintenance Management Experience;
- 8 years total relevant experience in maintaining assets in the Petrochemical environment with good knowledge of the
- process environment.
- Business Results
- Leadership, people management and values
- Relationships, teamwork and collaboration
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sasol career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs