Job Opening at Pioneer Foods
Posted on: 9 March, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing/FMCG
View All Jobs at Pioneer Foods
Originally established in 1997, Pioneer Foods is now one of the largest listed FMCG Companies in South Africa, producing and distributing a broad range of branded foods and beverages. In 2008 we were listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE). Mainly operating in SA, we provide wholesale, retail and informal trade customers with wholesome, high quality products. As well as export our goods to more than 60 countries around the globe.
Pioneer Foods seek a suitably qualified Management Information Analyst at their Pioneer Foods, Group Finance, Shared Service Centre In Paarl.
The successful candidate will produce;
- Information and recommendations for inclusion in the managements reports. Prepares routine management reports across most functional areas.
- This position requires a specialist management and information processing skill.
- Normally reports to Unit HOD.
- Compiled specified reports across functional areas
- Ensured integrity and quality of data
- Handled internal reporting queries
- Developed management reports and tools Documented report specifications and processes
- 4 years financial experience in preparation of Management Reporting and Statistics SAP - Sales amp;
- Distribution financial accounting and BI experience.
- Advanced MS Office Excel skills
- National Diploma or Degree in Finance ADDIOTIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Computer skills including SAP, MS Office Word / Excel, SAP Business Intellegence Portal Knowledge of Financial management to include Internal and External Sales related reports, measurements and analyses; Sales amp; Distribution financial accounting
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Pioneer Foods career website on pioneerfoods.erecruit.co.za to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs