Requisition ID: 441822
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Our People Data Reporting and Analytics team are an integral part of EY’s digital talent strategy. We work within EY to provide people data and reporting that enables EY to make informed, evidence-based, commercial decisions that drive business value and deliver on EY’s purpose to build a better working world. We are a global team, giving you the opportunity to work remotely or from one of our country-wide offices.
- By joining our team, you are joining a global reporting and analytics function that will give you the opportunity to work with talented people across the world. You will work remotely and flexibly, and we will give you the opportunity to improve your existing skills and develop new ones.
- You will work on a diverse range of projects that will include consulting with stakeholders, extracting and combining data, building reports, and creating compelling PowerBI dashboards. Our team is a place to develop and grow your career.
Your key responsibilities
- Collaborates and consults with various stakeholders to measure and support operations, decision making and strategic programs by providing them with data, reports, and insights
- Serves as the subject matter expert in a talent functional domain such as core hr, learning, talent development, recruitment
- Creates and designs visualizations telling a story for the right audience in the right technology (Power BI, PPT)
- Works on various projects based on Talent initiatives and support continuous improvement opportunities
- This position may occasionally travel for projects and global team meetings. Some phone calls will be required outside of normal working hours.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Experience creating reports in a commercial reporting system such as Power BI, SAP Analytics Cloud, Success Factors, Business Objects, SSRS
- Strong excel skills including VBA, Power Query
- Experience reading or writing SQL ideally with Microsoft SQL server
- Demonstrates ability to create visualizations to tell a story
- Ability to build strong working relationships and consult with stakeholders to understand business context and strategy
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, managing stakeholders to meet requirements and deadlines
- Excellent teaming skills to work in a virtual environment with the ability to work independently, across time zones
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Working knowledge of HR metrics and definitions
- Proficiency in statistical packages (e.g., SPSS, R, Python)
- Operational experience of HR processes, systems, and data flows
- Strong relationship and communication skills across multiple countries and cultures