Founded in 1996, MiX Telematics’s products and services provide enterprise fleets, small fleets and consumers with solutions for efficiency, safety, compliance and security. The company delivers its solutions to customers in over 120 countries, across six continents.
Over 523,000 mobile assets – from trucks and buses, to vans, cars, motorbikes and trailers – are actively managed by MiX Telematics. In addition to employing in excess of 1,000 people, MiX Telematics has a growing network of more than 130 fleet partners worldwide. The company has offices in South Africa, the United Kingdom, the United States, Uganda, Brazil, Australia and the United Arab Emirates.
MiX Telematics shares are publicly traded on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE: MIX) and on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: MIXT).
Fleet management, Telematics, Driver safety, Vehicle tracking, and Mobile asset management
- 7+ years e-commerce or mobile product management experience, demonstrating increasing levels of responsibilities.
- Well-versed in the evolution of digital shopping experiences, understand modern best practices, with the foresight to identify emerging trends.
- Deep, holistic understanding of the mobile user experience and passion to build outstanding products.
- Experience with e-commerce and subscription management platforms is a plus.
- Experienced developing social products, technologies and platforms is strongly desired.
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies and tools.
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally.
- Tertiary education, preferably in e-commerce, information systems or computer science.
- International work experience is a plus.
General Responsibilities include:
- Understand the needs and pain points of customers and operational support staff that define the MiX Telematics ecosystem.
- Be the subject matter expert on an assigned portfolio of products. Have overview product knowledge of the entire MiX Telematics product portfolio, including products for which other product managers have primary responsibility. Work collaboratively with fellow product managers on managing an overall product portfolio. Research and identify new product concepts and competitive product offerings. Provide robust business justification for the development of new ideas and concepts.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to MiX Telematics career website on www.linkedin.com to apply