UX Specialist at JUMO.WORLD
Posted on: 6 March, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT/Telecommunications
View All Jobs at JUMO.WORLD
JUMO combines technology with data to create progressive financial choices for anyone, anywhere. On the JUMO platform, a customer can configure a savings, or lending product by amount, term and payment method. We believe any individual should be able to leverage their data footprint and access financial services tailored to their needs.
We are motivated by an ambitious purpose and inspired by the exceptional people that we work with and we are looking for a UX Specialist to join our Design team. This position will be based in Cape Town and will report to the Head of Design.
To work closely to Product and Customer Intelligence teams to create an understanding around user needs from quantitative and qualitative data sets, such as Google Analytics, and to explore behaviours and motivations of users and to draw statistically significant conclusions for constant iteration and improvement in product interface design and processes.
- Understand technical, business and customer complexities and requirements, and effectively incorporate these into product design analysis.
- Analyse user data from logged interactions, survey data, investigative user studies, interviews, field visits, market data, A/B testing, etc.
- Effectively integrate analysis as clear actionable improvements in new product UI design from predominantly qualitative data, and existing product UI design from predominantly quantitative data.
- Engage and collaborate with Design, Product and Customer Intelligence teams to ensure consideration of product design analysis, as well as rigorous and accurate interpretation.
- PhD or Masters degree in Human Factors, Psychology, Cognitive Science or other related fields.
- 3+ years relevant work experience
- Practical experience in both quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Product UI design
- Creating wireframes from interpreted analysis
- Experience using SQL
- Information architecture
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to JUMO.WORLD career website on boards.greenhouse.io to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about JUMO.WORLDSimilar Jobs
- Job Opening at mTN
- Project Manager at IBM
- Job Openings at MicroStrategy
- Job Opening at MiX Telematics
- Job Openings at Swift Momentum
- Job Opening at SAP
- Job Opening at Sage
- Job Openinig at Paracon