Subscribe to Job Alert
Join our happy subscribers
Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
We are always improving, ensuring that we deliver quality recruitment and training services to our clients and candidates. Our vision is to be the leading provider of human resource competencies in South Africa
Team Leadership and Management:
1. Supervise, train, and mentor call centre staff.
2. Conduct performance evaluations and provide constructive feedback.
3. Develop and implement strategies to enhance team productivity and morale.
1. Develop and optimize call centre processes and workflows for improved efficiency.
2. Monitor call queues and reallocate resources to maintain service levels during peak times.
3. Oversee scheduling to ensure adequate coverage and effective utilization of resources.
Amazing Service Delivery:
1. Ensure exceptional Amazing Service delivery in line with company standards.
2. Address escalated clients concerns and ensure resolutions that meet or exceed expectations.
3. Ensure that the Amazing Service core principles are always adhered to.
4. Ongoing communication to the team to keep it top of mind.
5. Recognition and compliments to be sent to worthy recipients.
Performance Analysis and Reporting:
1. Monitor call centre performance metrics and analyse data to identify trends and areas for improvement.
2. Generate regular reports detailing key performance indicators and outcomes.
3. Implement corrective actions and strategies to meet performance goals.
Training and Development:
1. Design and deliver training programs to enhance the skills and knowledge of call centre staff.
2. Ensure ongoing training to keep the team updated on product knowledge and best practices.
Compliance and Quality Assurance:
1. Ensure compliance with organizational policies, procedures, and industry regulations.
2. Ensure Quality Assurance evaluations are regularly conducted to maintain a high standard of service delivery.
3. Maintaining and updating personal data for the SA Home Loans data base by ensuring that all customer interactions include a review and update of personal details.
4. Information should only be updated following the agreed and documented/system client authentication process.
5. 100 % Adherence to all company policies and procedures.
6. Ensure compliance with appropriate legislation governing the organization e.g., POPI, TCF, NCA
1. Evaluate and recommend technology solutions to enhance call centre operations.
2. Collaborate with IT to implement and maintain call centre software and hardware.
Aligned to values and self-development.
Minimum Education and Experience:
3-5 years relevant experience
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.
Join our happy subscribers