Audit Manager at Latitude Resource
Posted on: 5 February, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Latitude Resource
Latitude Resource is a niche recruitment business that specialise in GIS, Finance, Hospitality, Admin and other professional fields by employing experienced and qualified consultants to source & vet suitable candidates for each specialty field or sector.
- Plan and execute audit engagements within budgets and time frames.
- Determine appropriate audit approach including the designing of audit procedures.
- Perform audit fieldwork.
- Carry out initial review of audit working papers and audit files to ensure accuracy and completeness of work in line with the required auditing and accounting standards.
- Produce client reports (annual financial statements, minutes, certificates and report to management).
- Finalize audit engagements and propose audit opinion.
- Liaise with Partners, Staff and Clients on all aspects of the audit.
- Allocate work to audit trainee accountants and review work completed by staff assigned to jobs.
- Provide on the job coaching & feedback to trainee accountants and staff.
- Ensure the latest statutory knowledge is applied and undergo any required training.
- Maintain effective client relationships.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Latitude Resource career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Latitude ResourceSimilar Jobs
- Warehouse & Distribution Coordinator at LSC Staffing Solutions (Pty) Ltd