Job Opening at Techhire Global
Posted on: 5 March, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Techhire Global
TecHHire Global gives special attention to encourage the fresher to dream big and go through all kind of interviews confidently to get selected. We have our own selection process to select the efficient and suitable candidates. Our primary focus is to promote the talented and educated youth to achieve their personal and professional career goal. To get the real exposure and success we provide the best available connecting point to the jobseekers
The Java Developer will be responsible for developing and maintaining of Java applications.
The employee will be required to address user requests for the maintenance, enhancement and new development of Java applications using the Oracle WebLogic technology stack.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The resource may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
essential job functions
- Developing in Java (JEE) using the Oracle WebLogic technology stack
- Assessing and understanding client needs, identifying requirements, writing technical specifications, designing and developing Java components to satisfy the needs of internal customers
- Interpreting business process requirements and business specifications, and performing the analysis, design, development, implementation and maintenance of applications in multiple environments
- Utilizing proficient coding skills to produce software components that meet department standards and customer requirements and that meet performance standards and requirements
- Expanding technical knowledge base and disseminating knowledge to others
- Assisting in the design and development of user interfaces
- Performing production support and callout after hours
- Contributing to architecture, analysis and application specification activities
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs