Zappi is the ad and innovation testing platform built by brands for brands.
When we set out to transform the world of market research in 2012, we wanted to build a platform that helped brands run consumer testing through all stages of advertising and innovation development. The result? A platform that gives users easy access to better research methodologies so our customers can test more, learn more, and ultimately make better decisions about the ads and innovation they take to market.
Now, we want to make the world of insights even better; to scale expertise and create the world’s most powerful enterprise research platform.
To have continued success, we need an environment that fosters constant learning and ambitious goals; a place of diverse opinions and experiences, where talented people can do their best work with very little in their way. We care deeply about people, the environment and our communities. So much so that we place the same level of importance on our impact on the world, as we do to turning a profit.
To realize our vision we are constantly in search of people who will bring a different perspective, who will challenge our thinking, create value for our customers and apply themselves passionately to our vision and culture. We look forward to meeting you.
- prioritise your own learning
- take time to listen deeply before acting
- aren't afraid to address challenging issues directly, with compassion
- lead through inspiration not coercion and create space for others to lead
- are comfortable with radical transparency
- are comfortable being uncomfortable; change is constant at Zappi
- are humble and honest.
- listen carefully to each other and to our customers
- fundamentally trust each other
- leave our egos at the door
- aren't afraid to fail
- want to have a positive impact on the planet and our communities.
Zappi is an equal opportunities employer; our diversity is a major strength. We maintain a constant dialogue with our teams and wider communities about how we can become a more inclusive place to work.
Managing delivery around our API strategy
- Leading the definition and prioritisation of features and user stories and accurately documenting and articulating them to the engineering team.
- Owning and managing the product roadmap, planning and review processes, i.e.:
- Prioritising and ordering the backlog to deliver the roadmap, flagging any major issues
- Establishing product life cycle processes for new/phased requirements and releases
- Establishing, delivering and reporting on product KPIs
- Working with stakeholders to understand, document, triage and fix live issues or bugs
- Coordinating product launches and activities with relevant stakeholders
- Communicating well throughout to ensure all stakeholders are clear on vision, roadmap status, priorities and backlog.
- Release planning; no feature goes out untested or as a surprise to our customers
- Understanding the customer needs and business drivers, define product propositions to meet these needs.
- Capturing, documenting and communicating requirements from a variety of sources.
- Gathering and analysing feedback on features, and the product as a whole.
- Managing communication about products with other parts of the business.
- Working with the development team(s) directly on estimation and product development.
- Supporting product teams from other organizations during integrations.
Contributing to Zappi’s platform strategy
- Collaborating with PM layer on delivering on the commercial vision of the product.
- Understanding the competitive landscape and how Zappi can leverage integrations to get ahead.
- Enabling the revenue teams to engage with customers around APIs.
What will make a good candidate?
- A passion for product; working in product is a tough job, so we want people who are passionate about experimentation, innovation and changing things for the better.
- Experience in all modern forms of product planning, customer discovery, product discovery and the product development process.
- Experience working with both the OKR (or similar approach to measuring impact) and Agile frameworks, and subscribe to the principles of empowerment and autonomy.
- Comfortable working with tight deadlines, remaining calm under pressure.
- Comfortable taking responsibility for tasks and being honest when things go wrong.
- A data-driven approach to decision making.
- An effective communicator (both proactive and concise).
- An assertive problem solver, with a mind and voice for making change happen.
- Familiar with market research ecosystem is a plus, but not essential.
- Competitive pay scales benchmarked annually.
- Unlimited holidays - this is not a trap! We expect and encourage people to take plenty of leave.
- Work in a way that suits your lifestyle with flexible working and travel arrangements to / from work.
- Wellbeing perks such as refreshments and yoga.
- Access to expert mental health resources and accredited therapists through Slack.
- Nice working setup (15" Macbook Pro + Hi Res Screen or 2 monitors + Keyboard + Mouse + Stand etc) - i.e. get what you ask for to make you productive.
- Paid 24h secure parking.