Compliance and Governance Coordinator at Sonke Gender Justice
Posted on: 7 February, 2018
Deadline: 16 February, 2018
View Jobs in Legal
View All Jobs at Sonke Gender Justice
Established in 2006, Sonke Gender Justice (Sonke) works in all of South Africa’s nine provinces and in more than twenty countries across Southern, East, Central and West Africa to prevent domestic and sexual violence, reduce the spread and impact of HIV and AIDS and promote gender equality and human rights.
The Compliance and Governance Co-ordinator has the following primary responsibilities:
- Provide secretariat function to the Board;
- Coordinate all logistical arrangements for the Board and Management team meetings;
- Take minutes for Board and Management Meetings;
- Co-ordinate the internal and external reporting compliance of the organisation;
- Assist with the compilation of the operational plan; and
- Provide support to the Co-Executive Directors.
Duties and responsibilities
- Meetings: Assist with the coordination of the board and management meetings including arranging logistics and the taking of minutes.
- Compliance: Maintain the monthly internal compliance schedule by tracking compliance against submission of reports on a monthly basis.
- Legal compliance: Maintenance of the organisation registration and legal status and maintain the organisation’s external compliance with the Companies and Intellectual Properties Commission (CIPC) and Department of Social Development (DSD).
- Submission of reports: Submit audit and annual reports to relevant government entities.
- Calendar: Maintain and distribute the monthly organisational calendar to staff.
- Support the development of the operational plan and reporting against the operation plan.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to @genderjustice.org.za
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sonke Gender JusticeSimilar Jobs
- Administrator at Hogan Lovells