Lead Data Scientist at CloudStream Global
Posted on: 7 February, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Internet / E-commerce
View All Jobs at CloudStream Global
Cloudstream has partnered with an award winning and leading e-commerce organisation going through a growth stage due to a large investment from a foreign conglomerate late last year.
- Creating Advanced Analytics products that provide actionable business insight to the organisation and its stakeholders.
- Developing predictive models with large and varied datasets, working with colleagues across Advanced Analytics, technology, and data and customer functions Contributing to the wider community to enable an Advanced analytics capability globally.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Professional and/or academic experience in Big Data analytics & deployment of models
- Algorithms to solve real-world problems (with deep statistical modelling expertise)
- Experience manipulating and analysing large and complex datasets
- Experience in visualisation, creating graphical static and interactive displays of data that clearly communicate insight (preferred)
- Good interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment across multinational functional teams
- Analytical and expansive thinking.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to CloudStream Global career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about CloudStream GlobalSimilar Jobs
- Creative Director at Lobster Ink