Job Vacancy at Acceleration
Posted on: 26 February, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media
View All Jobs at Acceleration
Acceleration crafts digital marketing capability for global brands and industry leaders. We are digital natives who early on understood the radical impact that technology would have on the future of brands. A rare breed of individuals with comprehensive experience of building marketing capability, driving best practice and implementing marketing technology.
We require a Delivery Manager/ Project Manager in our Johannesburg office to join our team of dedicated experts.
- The Delivery Manager (DM) serves as the leader, manager and primary point of client interaction for technical services projects serviced out of the Email, Web Analytics, Publisher, Digital Acquisition and Integration Services Teams.
- The Delivery Manager is accountable for managing the scope, timeliness and quality of all projects executed on behalf of the client, and is responsible for ensuring that projects are scheduled and planned in such a way that ensure the resources are not over-scheduled or otherwise engaged in a manner inconsistent with the project scope and signed-off requirements.
- The DM works very closely with the client and is on every project call and in every project meeting. The DM is the first point of contact for the client and leads the delivery team from project initiation to completion. The DM ensures accurate and timely delivery of the project by creating project plans and tracking the implementation of the project against this plan.
The position reports to the Managing Director MEA.
- The DM will work with the Client and members of the Email, Web Analytics, Publisher, Digital Acquisition and Integration Services Teams to deliver on outsourced projects from our channel partners as well as projects from our direct clients. This may include but is not limited to:
- Project Management of multiple projects from initiation to completion
- Multi-tasking across a range of projects and teams
- Primary contact for each project
- Development of project plans using MS Project
- Review of Blueprints/Statements Of Work
- Risk/issue identification and management
- Resource allocation and capacity planning
- Feedback to Senior PM on daily basis on team and resource capacity
- Approval of all outgoing project work
- Management of project deliverables and timely completion of tasks
- Driving of agreement on solutions and closure of all projects
- Management of communication with Project Stakeholders
- Accurate capture of time spent on project for billing and profitability analysis
- BComm or B BusSci degree or equivalent preferred
- Proven understanding of Project Management principles coupled with at least 3 years’ Project Management skills in a technical or business project management role
- Proven experience in using MS Project
- Demonstrated service and delivery experience
- Excellent BUSINESS ENGLISH written and verbal communication skills essential
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to interact comfortably and effectively with various levels
- Proven client facing skills
- Proven organisational skills
- Proven leadership and management ability
- Proven ability to co-ordinate and prioritise multiple stake-holders and tasks to achieve project success
- Time management skills, detail oriented, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven tolerance for demanding and dynamic working environments
- Good working knowledge of the internet, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Solution Development Framework experience a plus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Acceleration career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs