Job Opening at Nutanix
Posted on: 5 March, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT/Telecommunications
View All Jobs at Nutanix
Nutanix makes infrastructure invisible, elevating IT to focus on the applications and services that power their business. The Nutanix enterprise cloud platform leverages web-scale engineering and consumer-grade design to natively converge compute, virtualization and storage into a resilient, software-defined solution with rich machine intelligence. The result is predictable performance, cloud-like infrastructure consumption, robust security, and seamless application mobility for a broad range of enterprise applications.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be a Market, Team and Channel builder drawing on solution-selling and bundling experience across multiple technologies.
- Develop people and retain talent through natural leadership and a drive to succeed
- Be a persuasive force in the market, inspire through our compelling story.
- Leverage a broad network of local executives.
- Work cross-functionally teams, such as Marketing, Customer Support, Professional Service and Pre-sales.
Experience & skills
- Have led a team of 10+ sales-oriented employees
- Strong datacenter and application-led sales background
- Success in building channels
- Strong stage presence and ability to engage and persuade (Press experience desirable)
- At least 7 to 10 years of experience as a people manager is required.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or Computer Science; or equivalent experience is required. A Master of Science Degree in Engineering or an MBA is preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Nutanix career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NutanixSimilar Jobs
- Job Opening at mTN
- Project Manager at IBM
- Job Openings at MicroStrategy
- Job Opening at MiX Telematics
- Job Openings at Swift Momentum
- Job Opening at SAP
- Job Opening at Sage
- Job Openinig at Paracon