- The OOH Major Incident Manager (MIM) is primarily responsible for the delivery of ITIL aligned operations supporting the Major Incident Management Process. Your primary objective is the restoration of normal service operation as soon as possible following a major incident, to ensure the minimum adverse impact to business operations, within the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA). You will also own the Problem Management process, ensuring root cause of Major Incidents are found and appropriately managed
- Owns the Major Incident and Problem Management Processes, and ensures escalations are responded to and owned through to resolution.
- This role supports Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) through Problem Management to minimise the re-occurrence of MI’s through regular problem analysis.
- Responsible for working collaboratively with Technical Support teams to prevent major incidents through regular trend analysis
- Provide oversight to ensure permanent fixes are implemented, recorded, and communicated to relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain information on the resolution of major incidents and ensures this is communicated to all stakeholders.
- Contribute to the Knowledge Management Process by participating in any Knowledge Management Review and assisting with the update and operation of the Knowledge Management System (KMS) and related Knowledge Articles.
- Ensure existing problems and known errors are understood and managed
- Regularly review MIM processes and recommend possible improvements utilising appropriate tools.
- Engage with suppliers to help ensure major incident and problems are managed and resolved in a timely manner.
- Chair Major Incident Bridge calls and Post Incident Reviews when required.
- Ensure Major Incident Management procedures are adhered to.
- Major Incident Management or Strong Problem Management experience in a managed services environment is a must for this role. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience with both these Service Management Practices.
- Excellent oral and written expression
- Good active listening skills
- Clearly explains complex concepts and arguments to individuals and groups
- Assertive, confident, positive and a professional manner.
- Prepare written material that is well structured and easy to follow by the intended audience
- Represent the organisation in an honest, ethical and professional way and encourage others to do so
- Exceptional attention to detail and thoroughness
- Previous experience in a similar role within a Service Provider/Managed Services or Service Integrator type business
- Relevant ITIL Certifications (or equivalent experience)
- Salary dependent on experience
- Role based out of our Century City offices (currently working remotely)
- This is an Out of Hours / Night Shift Support role. You will be part of a team that works an average of 40 hours per week across a shift rotation that covers 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. This role will predominantly work shifts that covers 7pm to 7am (British Standard Time or Daylight Savings Time), for which we offer a competitive shift allowance.
- 20 days’ annual leave
- Multiple HIIT, general fitness, yoga and meditation classes run virtually each week! (In addition to other wellness events and other social activities...)
- Continual professional development plans
Good luck and please bear in mind we receive a very high number of applications; we will endeavour to get back to all applicants, however, we thank you for understanding this is not always possible for unsuccessful applicants.
Content+Cloud is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent regardless of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or criminal history. As part of our compliance requirements, we do undertake background checks which, dependant on levels of security required for the role or client assignment, may include a criminal record check. Please do let us know if you would like more details on the level of checks for the specific role you are applying to.
We are happy to provide any reasonable adjustments you may need to ensure you feel you have the best experience across our selection process and future employment, for any support on this please email us at [email protected]