PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader with net revenues of more than $65 billion and a product portfolio that includes 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in annual retail sales. Our main businesses - Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay and Pepsi-Cola - make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the worl...
Read more about this company
- Managed grain tolerances
- Graded & sorted grain intake
- Monitored grain, pre-cleaning & stock rotation
- Transferred grain to mill
- Optimised people, silo, machinery and equipment
- Monitored the condition of silo, machinery and equipment
- Assisted with shunting of trucks
- Ensured safety, heath, hygiene and pest control
- One years relevant wheat grading experience
- Relevant Training Certificate and/or matric with wheat grading certificate
go to method of application »
- Develop and lead the SSA Consumer Relations function and manage the centre budget to establish functional expertise and efficiency within the cluster. Risk mitigation through early warning of potential issues and incidents, promote consumer loyalty and advocacy as well as effective insights sharing to support the business innovation agenda. Contribute to raising awareness and managing cross market potential ‘hot topics’ and incidents.
- Lead the development, implementation and management of robust Consumer Relations processes in line with the global/ESSA strategy to drive proactive early warning that ensures alignment of risk management protocols and processes, delivery of clear consumer insights to drive business awareness of consumer preferences. Maintain robust capability and consumer connectivity, promoting agreed best practices.
- Ensure implementation of the defined Incident and Crisis Response Management systems for SSA Consumer Relations and protecting the business, company and brands reputation by providing early visibility of key data and effectively managing consumer engagement as relevant.
- Lead the design, implementation and ongoing development of the SSA Consumer Relations Social Media & Digital community management team, delivering 5 day service flexibility and driving process efficiencies and consumer engagement to drive competitive advantage for PepsiCo.
- SME & Trusted advisor on CR issues for internal stakeholders in Marketing, Communications, Quality Assurance, R&D, Supply Chain, Regulatory and local/sector Corporate Affairs, identifying and implementing ways to drive consumer intimacy and delivering against our Winning with Purpose agenda.
- Consumer Relations Lead for SSA implementing the global CR Maturity Model and Playbook criteria across the region, identifying areas of integration and change, adapting to meet local needs whilst ensuring a consistent and aligned approach to CR, across all channels and all contact types.
- Mitigate risk of escalated issues by sharing early information and leveraging well-established and well-documented best practices, aligned to Incident Management protocols and driving consistency with best practice from the global CR Centres of Excellence.
- As SME, liaise with cross-functional internal stakeholders to inform and consult on critical or escalated consumer issues, managing claims and escalated consumer issues in line with local, sector or global recommendations and balanced against local market cultural and legal obligations.
- Support Brand and Marketing Teams to deliver effective consumer messaging and response management that seeks to engage consumers and managing potential issues that provide support for new product and promotions activities and drives consumer loyalty and advocacy.
- Develop and provide SSA reporting programmes, bringing greater visibility of all consumer complaints, issues and trends to key internal stakeholders.
- Develop SSA CR Team capability and service excellence, identifying and implementing best practice external Communication Centre service, building skills sets and core competencies across the team, engaging with the team members, colleagues across SSA and within the global Centres of Excellence to drive capability excellence.
- Develop key proactive story-telling for consumers to showcase Winning with Purpose goals and achievements, identifying opportunities to continually engage consumers and raise visibility of PepsiCo commitments.
- Deliver effective management of consumer data, maintaining compliance from data entry to managing data deletion programmes that ensure PepsiCo legal compliance to ESSA Data Privacy regulations
- Play an active role in identifying and implementing opportunities to drive best practice, leading local and sector projects and collaborating with colleagues within and across functions to deliver against key CR strategies
- Design and deliver robust Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators that support the development and maintenance of competitive advantaged consumer engagement. Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities, ensuring wider team engagement and adherence.
- Develop and implement corporate and brand approved responses across both traditional and digital communication channels to address key issues which pose a risk to corporate and brand reputation, aligning with Corporate Communications, Legal, Regulatory and key stakeholders as required to mitigate risk of miscommunication and reputation damage.
- Create and share concise, informative and insightful consumer feedback reporting for both Quality/Food Safety and other necessary departments (R&D, marketing, sales)
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with key cross functional stakeholders and relevant 3rd parties to deliver competitively advantaged Consumer Relations, from consumer engagement to risk mitigation and early warning; including Social Media Teams, Legal, R&D, Regulatory, Marketing, Corporate Communications, Supply Chain, Promotion/Marketing Agencies and other local market Consumer Relations leads.
Key skills / Requirements
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal across all stakeholders groups – internally and externally
- Degree level qualification with proven business experience or relevant Consumer Care Management experience
- Solid systems knowledge and awareness of new technologies
- Minimum five years’ experience in Consumer Relations or similar field
- Solid understanding of the business and strategy
- Collaborative; strong influencing and relationship skills
- Consumer advocacy and passion to engage
- Reputation management, strong negotiation and issue resolution skills
- Strong organizational prioritisation skills, able to plan and evaluate the impact of consumer issues on the business
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic and changing environment and with cross-functional teams and individuals
- High level of responsiveness, sensitivity and confidentiality
- Bi-lingual capability an advantage;
- Ability to motivate, influence and lead Consumer Relations team and direct reports
- Ability to implement key strategic agenda and influence programmes in a pragmatic and flexible style.
- Ideally, material knowledge across various subject matters – (Manufacturing process principles, product portfolio, Quality and Food Safety processes, key business plans and Incident Management processes).
- Analytical skills to interpret consumer data and distil into meaningful insights for key stakeholders.
- Computer literacy, numerate and good time management skills
go to method of application »
- Supervised co-ordination of transporters
- Managed grain tolerances; graded and sorted grain intake; transferred grain to mill
- Controlled grain, pre-cleaning & stock rotation
- Optimised people, silo, machinery and equipment and maintained silo, machinery and equipment
- Ensured safety, heath, hygiene and pest management and managed team
- Four to five years relevant experience
- Relevant National Training Certificate
go to method of application »
- Ensure all SAP PO and Own Market sales are in the system as per agreed timetable
- Generate Load sheet, Route summary and Invoices based on orders captured.
- Sorts load sheets in Drop sequence
- Populates load requirements onto Production Scheduling template and advise production of production requirements
- Populate loaded quantities onto Stock Reconciallation Sheet/Report.
- Populate order variances onto Stock Reconciallation Sheet/Report
- Populate physical stock taken by Despatch Stock controller at the end of each shift.
- Prepare a Stock Reconciallation Report (Opening Stock, Receipts, Issues, Variances, Waste, Theoritical Stock, Actual Stock, Variance)
- Ensure all Inter Bakery PO's are signed off and accounted for when received after loading.
- Ensure all books issued to Despatch is accounted for and returned to Admin.
Key Skills/ Experience Required
- Three years relevant experience within the manufacturing environment
- Grade 12
- SAP experience (advantageous)
go to method of application »
Main Purpose :
The Operating Finance Assistant Analyst (OFA) supports the Operating Finance Manager in ensuring policy compliance and providing insights for driving better value from ME BEV Marketplace investments. The OFA is also responsible to ensure accurate STB and A&M reporting and support in building Marketplace spending capabilities across functions. In addition, the Operating Finance Analyst oversees efficient, well-controlled financial transaction processing by IBM.
- Ensure Accurate Financial Statements representations of STB & A&M
- Oversight and review of the below IBM deliverables ensuring accurate STB/A&M reporting by IBM:
- Claims submission, reconciliation and reimbursement process
- Profit Center/Cost Center, GL and Balance sheet/P&L monthly reconciliations
- Manual adjustments and journal entries
- Budget management and Skelta uploads
- COOPs and Riders review vs. Pre-spend and actuals/commitments
- Operating Finance Management reporting requirements (Pre-Close, Post Close, A28, A15, FIFO)
- YE accruals exercise and journals booking
- Manage the Operating Finance Claim Reconciliations, Retained accruals and FIFO templates
- Prepare no WBS bookings and AFH key account amortization true-up journals
- Manage the Bottler Receivables balance sheet accounts
- Review of AFH Purchase Requisition WBS allocation
- Collaborate with Franchise, Marketing, Legal, Franchise Governance, KAD and Planning
- Support with the annual review of the Bottlers’ credit limits
- Participate in the capability building/trainings on marketplace spending
- Support in the overall corporate/external audits (Cork annual audit, Corporate Audit, etc.)
- Address ad-hoc queries from Franchise and bottling partners and deliverables/assignments from Operating Finance
Key Skills/Experience Required :
- Bachelor in Business/Computer or any other related field
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good administration, interpersonal and meticulous budget management skills. Attention to details
- Sound Accounting background, understanding of key financial performance metrics, revenue structure and product profitability
- Capability to provide timely and accurate information for management reporting, generate insightful and significant business analyses
- Good understanding of statutory and PEP policies and compliance
- Differentiating Competencies Required :
- Ability to work under pressure and in a diverse environment
- Organizational, multitasking and follow-up skills
- The geography covers English, French and Arabic speaking countries
go to method of application »
Strategic Data Partner Program
- Support designing and executing a Data Partnership Program for data that supports business use cases and requested by the Data and Analytics team
- Partner with the Data Product Marketing Team and Customer Success Team to ensure proper positioning of our data offerings in the workplace (e.g. cross-functional collaboration)
- Serve as a data subject matter expert of our current/planned External Data Products
- Collaborate with tech and product teams to inform product strategy, design and roadmap to ensure optimal fit with customer needs
- Contribute to the construction of business model frameworks for all data-related partnerships
- Partner with Customer Success to onboard new partners supporting various enablement activities
- Accountable for the Partnership Research & Opportunities
- Utilize an intimate understanding of the data marketplace to provide thought leadership and identify partnership opportunities across a wide range of data assets
- Help manage identification, communication, and evaluation of potential data partners with key business and technical stakeholders
- Help identify and evaluate new business partnerships
- Utilize data insights to define measures of success with each partner relationship
- Predict and manage the evolution of partner relationships
- Support building holistic compelling business cases, think strategically and act on ideas, and effectively present these ideas to the leadership team
- Support running meetings on discussing agreements and execute partnership plans
- Accountable for Success Data Partnerships & Growth
- Own ongoing relationships and accounts with data partners
- Manage data partner life cycle from selection, negotiation, legal and use
- Support and iterate off customer health tracking and dashboard processes
- Help manage customer escalations, from reporting to resolution
- Minimum 5 years’ data partnership experience, ideally working with identity, location, and/or purchase-related data
- Minimum 5 years experience managing data purchases within and across budgets and other cost centers as well as experience shaping multiple detailed multi-cost center purchase orders
- Minimum 3 years experience in CPG goods industry or adtech/martech experience, or related
- Minimum 3 years’ team leadership experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, Masters a plus
- Commercial, Legal and Regulatory knowledge and expertise with respect to data acquisition and usage.
- Arabic language skills desired, but not required
- Demonstrated analytics skills and use of multiple software tools
- Experience in risk and legal reviews of vendor contracts and licensing agreements related to external data
- Work effectively in a team environment and develop creative alternatives
- Skills, Abilities, Knowledge:
- Robust data knowledge preferably around Product, Customer, Partner, Public, IOT, Mobile, and Digital data sets
- Negotiations, both hard and soft skills
- Strategic Contract/Account/Vendor Management
- Knowledge of Consumer Privacy Laws at the Global, Regional and Local Levels
- Knowledge of Data Privacy Laws at the Global, Regional, and Local Levels
- Proven ability to drive results and to lead and implement complex, technical, multi-organizational projects at senior leadership level
go to method of application »
To organise and execute assigned research and development projects for the regional Grains R&D team against AOP Calendar as well as pipeline build / innovation / productivity platforms. Work streams will range from day to day tasks, full autonomous ownership through to transactional ad hoc delivery, supporting business in all Innovation, Productivity and TBS workstreams
- Execute product development and proof of principle through to scale-up activities in-plant by working closely as a cross-functional team member.
- Develop and prepare prototype samples with costings under the direction of the Project Manager using safe and best practice operation of lab and pilot scale equipment.
- Contribute to product testing (Internal & Consumer) by ensuring product is of appropriate quality and provided in a timely manner. Demonstrate an understanding of the importance of product testing by ensuring quality and standards are maintained.
- Supporting Business with all technical related product queries through research, analysis and networking
- Compile R&D project timelines to ensure required equipment and resources are available for use.
- Communicate timings to technicians and other contacts as required (e.g. Lab team, Sensory & Consumer Product Insights)
- Draft R&D technical data such as artwork, specifications, process specification and finished pack standards with approval from PM/R&D Manager.
- Work closely with Regulatory, FS & QA to ensure legal compliance.
- Provide adhoc support to Agro team
- The concise, accurate and complete reporting of such work to his/her superior, leading to:
- Specific recommendations for process conditions.
- Specific recommendations for ingredients for the benefit of R&D taking into consideration functional properties, availability, quality, cost and interchange ability.
- Formulate products ensuring specific requirements of affordable cost / value engineering, physical, organoleptic and analytical product characteristics, consumer acceptability and nutrition are met.
Key skills / Requirements
- Degree in a Food Science, Food Technology or Chemical/Process Engineering with additional food background looking to build a long term career within R&D.
- 5 Years experience in related food industry (Wheat, Maize, Rice & Legume industry, Breakfast cereals)
- Good technical, analytical and communication skills, ability to interpret data and distil into useful and actionable information
- Understanding of and experience with working on experimental design. (recipe development)
- Meticulous attention to detail, strong analytical and numerical skills
- Ability to collaborate across multiple business functions including Operations and Marketing.
- Ability to communicate effectively to R&D Team, Marketing and Operations.
- Know the business; demonstrate a passion for mastering the details of the business, the marketplace, the consumer and understanding the role this position has upon that.
- Have an up to date knowledge of technology and be able to absorb and apply this knowledge.
- Creative thinking, be able to generate creative, workable ideas within the scope of projects.
- Results driven, demonstrate an ability to persevere and provide timely and direct feedback to others.
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects and to deal with change and increasing complexity.
- Self starter, self-motivating and experience of autonomous delivery.
- Integrity, safeguard the Company’s designs, formulations, processes and reputation in all matters.
go to method of application »
The Data Steward Deployment Lead role is responsible for ensuring a PepsiCo Enterprise program deployment gets the correct level of support from the Global Data and Analytics group while ensuring that the PGT Deployment Team (PBNA, FLNA, EW2, SSA) adheres to and maintains alignment to the Global Data Governance's processes, rules and standards.
This will be achieved through the Data Steward Deployment Lead operating as the single point of contact for PGT deployment leadership to assist in having their data requirements identified, designed, and implemented. This role will interact regularly with VP and SVPs leading our largest sector deployments and will take part in updating Global CFO and CIO on a bi-weekly basis on the status of data in the design and deployment phase. Additionally, they will be interacting directly with key domain and project stakeholders, the GDG Lead, Enterprise Domain Data Stewards, Global Data Governance Council, other program deployments specialists across the organization and relevant SMEs, as necessary. This position reports to the PGT Data Global Process Lead and collaborates / advises the PGT Design Authority, of which they are accountable for the success of PepsiCo’s Global DG program.
- Drive consistent PGT global data strategy, design, requirements, and process from conversion to a Sector deployment
- Promote data accuracy and adherence to PepsiCo defined data management and governance practices, as well as driving acceptance of PepsiCo's enterprise data standards and policies across the various business segments and areas that utilize (formally and informally) enterprise data and information.
- Act as the initial point of contact for all program deployment related data activities and issues.
- Resolve program data issues as capable and enlist the pertinent Enterprise domain data steward for higher complexity or cross-functional data issues.
- Coordinate with business Value Stream Leads from other Deployments to ensure alignment and consistent data design.
- Ensure alignment of the data processes and standards with applicable enterprise, business segment, and local data support models.
- Define, maintain and advise relevant stakeholders as appropriate on data governance and data quality related matters.
- Provide recommendations and supporting documentation for new or proposed data standards, business/quality rules, and policy back into the Global Data Governance group as appropriate.
- Accountable for ensuring that Program Deployment’s data-centric activities are aligned with the Global DG program and leverage applicable data standards, governance processes, and overall best practices.
- Advise on various projects and initiatives to ensure that any data related changes and dependencies are identified, communicated and managed to ensure adherence with the Global DG established standards.
- Accountable for driving organizational acceptance of Global DG established data standards, policies, and definitions and process standards for critical/related enterprise data.
- Promotes and champions PepsiCo's Global DG Capability and data management program across the organization.
- Experience working in large scale Enterprise Programs, ideally with multi-country or Global implementation experience involving data.
- Data Management and Governance experience within a Global CPG (Consumer Packaged Good) company
- Knowledge of key SAP Data design concepts around master data management, data standards and organizations
- Cross-functional knowledge and understanding of master data elements and processes per the necessary in-scope data domain (i.e., Customer, Material, Supplier, and Finance)
- Strong Communication Skills/Able to Persuade/Influence Others at all Organization Levels and the ability foster lasting partnerships
- Ability to translate business requirements into critical data dependencies and requirements
- Project Management experience (preferred)
- 8+ years of experience in data governance, stewardship or similar role(s)
- 5+ years of experience working within or across relevant functional areas (i.e. Sales & Marketing, Plan, Source, Make, Deliver, Quality, Finance)
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.